Check out www.bootcampcornwall.co.uk to find out more info!
Bootcamp is designed with two things in mind; to get seriously fit and to have some serious fun!
These intensive 6-week fitness programmes run at locations in both Falmouth and Truro, Cornwall.
I offer several Bootcamp-style training programmes, each one RESULTS based! From the traditional Sunday morning Bootcamps that focus on fat loss, fitness and fun, to the more intensive Strength Camps and Blitz programmes. Read on to find out more!
Outdoor training at its finest! Combining fitness games, team challenges, outdoor exercise circuits and fat-burning routines, this is the ultimate Bootcamp experience.
You can participate in either 1, 2 or 3 sessions per week, a Sunday morning session and / or early morning mid-week sessions.
- 6 week programmes based on fitness and fat loss
- Prices range from £45.00 to £85.00
- Bootcamp lifestyle and nutrition pack
- Private online support group
- Train and progress with like-minded individuals
Find out more HERE!
- 4 week programme / 8 sessions / 2 sessions per week
- 7-day strength specific nutrition plan included
- £65.00 per person
Strength Camp is based around the use of Kettlebell training; one of the most effective training tools in the industry. Each week we will coaching new lifting techniques combined with new methods of strength training. Our aim is to fill up your personal ‘training tool box’ so you are equipped with knowledge and ideas for life!
Sessions are run by two experienced and certified Kettlebell, Strength and Conditioning Coaches who will spend time guiding and coaching you. Numbers are limited for this reason; we want you to get the most from the course.
With over 50 high spec competition and cast iron Kettlebells to choose from, training will take place on Gylly Beach in Falmouth and from a local fitness studio for the early morning sessions.
When you enrol on any Bootcamp, you receive the following:
- Instructor lead training sessions
- Nutrition guide
- Food diaries
- Healthy eating plans
- Training and exercise tips to support your progress
- Access to a private online support group