The world of nutrition is powerful and simple.
My approach is to find the right approach for you!
There is not one right or wrong way here. Understanding the fundamentals and scientific principles of nutrition gives us a great platform to work from.
We will find an approach that is sustainable enough to be consistent, flexible enough to fit with your lifestyle and focuses on the goals you want to achieve.
As a qualified Nutritional Therapist and Sports & Exercise Nutrition Advisor, I have been fortunate enough to study nutrition modules at degree level as part of my dissertation.
My approach is both educated and practical; giving YOU all the knowledge and tools you need to self-sustain.
After all, the best diet is the one you will stick to for the rest of your life!
Monthly Nutrition Coaching
Prior to signing up, please get in touch for a chat via phone (07979 106629) or email ([email protected]) to discuss how we can help.
- A full nutritional assessment
- Establishing where you currently are in terms of nutrition understanding
- Goal setting in order to build in healthy habits
- Establish a monthly plan, with weekly goals to achieve
- Fully calculated calorie requirement and macronutrient profile
- Portion size and quantity control
- How to build a diet from scratch
- Meal plans, recipe ideas and shopping lists
- Practical skills and tips
- Habit hacking and behavioural change
- A weekly 30-minute Skype or FaceTime video catch up
- Round the clock text and email support
- We do NOT provide generic meal plans
- Our approach is flexible and bespoke to your lifestyle and goals
Based on your current level of knowledge and practical application, some people may required a 1 month coaching plan while others may require 6 months.
1 month = £49.50
2 months = £89.50
3 months = £124.50
Once payment has been made, we will send you a contact form, health screening and nutritional questionnaire via email.
In order to set the correct goals and find the best strategy that fits with you and your lifestyle, it is imperative that you answer all questions as honestly as possible.