Drop a dress size, improve your body shape, prepare for an event, build lean muscle, learn new skills or simply feel better about yourself. With a guided a structured approached to your health and fitness journey, we can make this all about YOU and YOUR needs.
What will Personal Training sessions give me?
Sessions will be structured and motivating, two of the key aspects to making progress, but often the two key areas we lack. I want you to turn up looking forward to training with me, not dreading it!
Different methods of training will be explored using an array of the most effective equipment around:
- Barbells and Kettlebells
- Battleropes and Powerbags
- Free weights
- Boxing and cardio conditioning
- Bodyweight and Calisthenic training
One thing I love about exercise and Personal Training is the sheer amount of variety that we can explore. We will find what motivates you, what you enjoy and what works for you.
I understand how busy our lives can get with work, family time and other lifestyle commitments.
My role is to take some of the pressure off you; let me do the thinking and the planning - all you need to do is show up and be willing to make a few small lifestyle adjustments as we go.
Hopefully you will leave each session having been challenged, but feeling accomplished and ready to take on the next one!
Where can I do Personal Training?
Sessions can take place in several areas, depending on your preference:
1. In The Gym - using one of Cornwall's most spacious and well equipped facilities, The Gym Project in Falmouth is the perfect training space.
2. Mobile Personal Training - if you prefer sessions in the comfort of your own home or outside, all you need is an adequate training space and all the equipment will be supplied.
All Personal Training packages include the following:
- A free initial consultation to discuss your health and fitness goals
- Highly structured and motivational training sessions
- Sessions designed to push your level of fitness and get RESULTS
- Full nutrition and lifestyle coaching to ensure you stay on track
- Follow up training plans
- Health and fitness testing where required
- A structured and detailed training / self-workout programme to follow
- Full support every step of the way
Get In Touch!
To find out more and arrange your free consultation to discuss your needs, simple contact me via email or give me a call.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 07979 106629